Look out for directions to the venue and updates as this event develops
A whole new year of exciting camps for the visually impaired are under development and we’d love to hear your input. We are extending an invitation to join us at the Camp Bowen Society’s open house and Annual General Meeting on Saturday, December 7, 2013. The event will be held at the Bowen Island Lodge (Formerly the Bowen Lodge by the Sea) from 3:30 to 6:00 PM. It will be a great opportunity to connect with the community and meet the team behind the project.
If you are unable to make it out to the island, you can connect with the meeting using a telephone or Skype.
Nominations for positions on the board and community teams are being accepted as of Monday, November 18, 2013.
You can find all of the event details in the below sections.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Community Coordinator for the North/Interior,
The Camp Bowen Society for the Visually Impaired,
Nominations for the board will be accepted as of Monday, November 18, 2013. The list of available positions can be found here. All positions are available for nominations, regardless of their “Filled” status.
To nominate, please write to [email protected] with the following:
- Name of nominee
- Nominated position
- Name of nominator
- Contact number or E-mail for nominee
Teleconferencing will be available for people outside of the local area. You can find the details on the contact us tab at the top of this page.
- What: The Camp Bowen Society for the Visually Impaired’s Annual General Meeting
- Who: Anyone with an interest in Camp Bowen
- Where: The Bowen Island Lodge (Formerly the Bowen Lodge by the Sea)/Online
- When: Saturday, December 7, 2013 from 3:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- Why: To discuss the running of Bowen Island camps going forwards
- Opening remarks
- Welcome and introductions
- Review of the 5 year plan
- Annual and financial reports
- Open items from the community
- Closing remarks