The Camp Bowen logo: A bell with the words Camp Bowen around the rim.


All campers from the 2016 adult retreat on the patio of the Bowen Island Lodge with Deep Bay in the background.
Photo by Lorraine Ashdown

Thanks to the generosity of supporters like yourself, we can afford to provide camping, training, and other opportunities to blind and Deafblind children, youth, and adults from across Canada.

The Camp Bowen Society for the Independence of the Blind and Deafblind is a federal non-profit organization serving blind and Deafblind Canadians.

To help us keep our programs running, please consider making a donation online, by cheque, by money order, or by contributing to our endowment fund. Tax receipts are available for donations made to our endowment fund. If you would like to make alternate arrangements for your donation, please contact us.

To get started, please select a fund and contribution method below.

Where Most Needed

All of our staff are volunteers. 100% of donations made via this donation option will go directly into the fund where they are most needed.

General Funds

All of our staff are volunteers. 100% of our general funds go directly into running our programs.

The Camp Bowen Training and Recreation Centre Project Fund

The Camp Bowen Training and Recreation Centre Project Fund (CBTRCP) is a capital project endowment fund established to cover the costs of creating an independent living skills training centre in Canada. 80% of contributions to this fund will go into capital costs for the centre (E.G. purchasing property and construction/renovations). The remaining 20% will remain in the endowment fund and help cover the day to day operations of the centre.

Learn more…

The Camp Bowen Fund

The Camp Bowen Fund is a community fund managed by the Bowen Island Community Foundation. It provides bursaries to help offset the costs for program participants.


See who has donated to Camp Bowen in the past.

Learn more …

Got Questions?

If you have any questions or require assistance during the donation process, please feel free to call +1 (844) 692-6936 or contact us using a different method.