Important: Please reserve your spot before 9 PM Pacific on Thursday, July 12, 2018 so that we can submit final numbers to Moose’s Down Under.
The Camp Bowen Society for the Visually Impaired (CBSVI) invites you and your friends
to join us for an evening of summer fun at our upcoming Pub Night this Saturday, July 14 at Moose’s Down Under in Vancouver!
- Saturday, July 14, 2018 at 6:00 pm to 9:00pm
- Moose’s Down Under,
- 830 West Pender Street,
Please note: Transit directions are at the bottom of this post
- $20.00 per person – Includes choice of hamburger, chicken, or veggie burger with fries or salad, beer, wine, or soft drink.
- Door Prizes, 50/50 Draw, food, and more.
You may purchase tickets online at:
Or by calling: +1 (604) 947-0021 extension 102.
You can also purchase tickets at the door on the day and time of the event but we need you to get in touch by phone first if possible. The above phone number is a great way to do that but you can also use any other method found on the contact page of campbowen.ca.
Proceeds will benefit future summer camp programs being planned for blind, visually-impaired, and deaf blind Canadians of all ages.
Moose’s Down Under at 830 West Pender in Vancouver
is located on the south side of Pender between Howe and Hornby Streets
If Exiting Skytrain At the Granville Station
- Get off at Granville station.
- Exit the station at the Dunsmuir entrance which is just by the Keg on Dunsmuir.
- Once outside the entrance, turn left and walk a short distance to the southeast corner of Granville and Dunsmuir.
- Turn right (north) to cross to the north side of Dunsmuir Street and walk north a block to Pender.
- Turn left (west) and cross Granville Street.
- Walk west along the south side of Pender and cross Howe Street which is the next block.
- Continue walking west along Pender for about 1/3 block.
- The entrance to Moose’s Down Under has stairs going down on the right as you turn in off the street.
If Taking a Bus North on Granville
- Get off the bus at Dunsmuir.
- Walk north to the corner and follow directions 4-8 above.
If Exiting the Skytrain At Burrard Station
- Turn left (north and go a short distance along Burrard to Dunsmuir.
- Cross Dunsmuir to the north side.
- Turn right and cross Burrard to the east side.
- Turn left (north) and walk north on Burrard to Pender.
- Turn right (east) on Pender and walk east to Howe which is the next block.
- Cross Howe Street and walk about a half a block to Moose’s Down Under.
If you wish to be met by the Dunsmuir entrance of Skytrain or outside Moose’s Down Under, please let us know by calling:
+1 (604) 947-0021 Extension 102.